Sunday 12 January 2014

Winners For Challenge #14 'Sparkle At Christmas'

Hello everyone, hope you are all getting back in the swing of things, we had 322 entries for our Sparkle At Christmas challenge, and it has taken us some time to got through them all, but we got there eventually.

We used random org to pick the winner of the LDRS stamps, 


Congratulations Julie P, can you please drop me an e-mail at beckyheth@gmail.com with your snail mail address and I'll get them out to you.

Now, onto our top 3, as chosen by the DT, well 6, but who's counting.







Congratulations ladies, please grab our banner for your blog. 





7 comments:

  1. What fabulous top picks and congrats to the winner.

    Do you have the winner of the 'Vintage style' challenge as I can't see the post anywhere xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects! Great job to the winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :-).
    xxx Frouwkje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much I'm thrilled to be the prize winner, congratulations to all the top picks your cards are stunning, looking forward to the next challenge
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Thank you so much for choosing my card in your top picks . I am so thrilled and Thank you Gail for your wonderful comment it made my day . Congrats everyone ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing my project in the top 6 and congrats to all the other winners
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete