Friday 17 January 2014

Becky's Sketch

Yay, it's Friday, and it is time for The Elegant Artisans to bring you inspiration on our second challenge of the year. We have a sketch for you to follow, it's a nice and easy peasy sketch, as I made it and I can only do easy, lol.

We have a new sponsor for 2014, Craftie Charlie, have a pop over they carry so many amazing things, just don't blame us when things fall into your basket, lol.


Remember you can use any image, and enter as many times that you like, all we ask is that you link to our challenge and follow our sketch.





Collection -

4 comments:

  1. I am really sorry but I have just realised that my card does not have a sentiment on it. Please feel free to delete my card from the challenge.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Elegant Artisans make such beautiful cards. I love to just sit and study them. Thanks for the wonderful sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT creations and fab sketch! I'm just wondering if the Vintage challenge is going to be drawn soon!
    Hugs,
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete