Tuesday 14 October 2014

Anything goes winners

Hey lovelies, Oh my what an amazing overwhelming number of awesome entries we had for our anything goes challenge. It's take us a little bit longer to pick our winners with so many...

Thank goodness Random Org has picked our prize winner.

189 - Judith, that is you. Congratulations! Please email me at jennyestewart@yahoo.co.uk and I will put you in touch with your prize from the fabulous Ribbon Girls. 


So on to our Paper Goddesses. As we had so many entries its actually a top 8, and that was ever so hard to decide. Thank you for blowing us away with your talents!











Congratulations to you all, please feel free to add our badge to your side bar and let every one know how talented we think you are. 

Dont forget you still have time to enter our Photo inspiration challenge. 

Have a great evening 




5 comments:

  1. Thank you! So happy to be on your list! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. No wonder it was hard to decide. Congratulations all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for being in the top 5 ehhh 8 lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say how excited I was to see my card in your Top choices last week! Thank you so much, it's always gives me great joy to see one of my cards displayed on my favourite challenge blogs. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card in you top selection. I am so chuffed.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete