Tuesday 23 July 2013

Winners of Ribbon or Twine

Hey lovelies. Wowzers, Well you guys have done it again, awesome entries for our Ribbon or Twine challenge. Thank you all so much for taking the time to enter out challenge. What a hard job we all had picking our top 3. Thankfully we use Random org. for our lovely Sponsor prize!

So on to our winner of the fab Ribbon Girls Voucher.




Well done Debbie, please email us at acr@post.com, and we can get that voucher to you :)

and now for our Paper Goddesses, and well we had so many fab entries we have 5 this time :) .....







What a lot of stunners! - Congratulations to you ladies, please add our badge to your blog, and let the crafty world know how terrific we think you are :)


Hope to see more of  all your stunning creations in our current challenge - No Designer Papers.  Have a fab craft evening xxx


4 comments:

  1. WOW many thanks for choose my card. Congrats other selected cards and a winner. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I've seen it only now...thank you so much for picking my card for the top 3!!! I'm so happy!
    Congrats to the other winners and thanks for the awesome DT inspirations! Hugs, Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..! Thank you for choosing my card..congrats to the other top 5.. Hugs, Shien Shien

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I'd commented but must have just sent an email.Thank you for picking my card to win - I'm so excited.I sent you an email on Friday so I hope you received it(bookwormjohns@yahoo.co.uk).Well done to the Top 3 winners too - gorgeous cards.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete